Haud the heed here

Smile

Just now, eejay the dj said:

We will be playing catch at the very least until Christmas now . And maybe much worse .

The first part  I guarantee you

Na they’ll drop points, I don’t fear them at all. We beat ourselves today.

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Gerrards done well for us so far, today didnt work out and I thought we beat a better team in Legia, some days it just doent work out for us.

Frustrating day.

Agree but it’s worrying everybody knew it wasn’t going to work a hour before kick off bar him 

4 minutes ago, Smile said:

Gerrards done well for us so far, today didnt work out and I thought we beat a better team in Legia, some days it just doent work out for us.

Frustrating day.

Exactly, too many immature ppl on forums. They need to grow up a bit.

4 minutes ago, CoatbridgeBear said:

He changed the full style of football we play for the biggest game :lol: he deserves every bit of flak he’s getting.

Too big a game to take that type of risk in

Especially when we had Morelos on and saw the difference 

Perhaps it's because I now live down here and that I was so busy at work... up to my elbows in shite with the wee guy I was supporting deciding to have a "dirty protest" so I've seen not a single bit of the game. 

Now I will just avoid sky sports and probably limit my activity on here and hey presto it never happened.

Leagues ain't decided in September and we have plenty to still look forward too.

I did think our starting XI was wrong. I will see what my Dad says about it when I phone him in 10 mins time on my drive home from work. 

Disagree. No one is calling for his head or anything like that and a think we can all say we like him and his progress. 

That however doesn’t make him exempt from criticism. Managers are the first to take plaudits when it goes well so it’s only fair that today lies firmly at his door.

He got it wrong today for sure but fuck me I have never met a place like this at times....on Thursday people had us winning everything and Gerrard is the man...he has taken as so far forward etc etc....he clearly showed them too much respect today and got it wrong, that was the first time we have fell behind all season and that was the worry for me that we didn't have an answer.....even pep, klopp and all top managers will make mistakes and they are seasoned campaigners, nothing is lost yet, we have our break now dust ourselves down and hopefully come back better having learned a lesson today

Thing is if we had stuck to the formation that had seen us playing at our best and we fell short very few would have questioned it if we got beat. That happens in foootball. For whatever reason Gerrard decided to over think our gameplay. That is a bit of a worry for me..