Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

2 hours ago, Rowley Birkin said:

bwaahahahaha gerrard isnt a good manager and we only won the league because they crumbled bwhahahahahaha

EDIT: oh and dalziel agreed with him about us winning because they crumbled

You'll never see a taig say they won 9 leagues in a row as they had no competition, same argument

16 minutes ago, Rowley Birkin said:

oh yeah they are starting their shite saying after the hamilton game we wanted rid of gerrard and the station was flooded with callers saying so (so expect this lie to be said more and more in the coming weeks)

the only thing i remember was some moaning about his subs that day

There were a few on here to be fair that thought Gerrards time was up .I would go as far as saying it was 50/50 .

Even the most positive ,and I include myself wouldn’t believe the improvement and focus we showed in the league last year .

The match thread during the first Hibs match many were chucking the league already .

6 minutes ago, StaunchWullie91 said:

I only listen to cuts from this show via the YouTube channel that the Bluenose runs.

Dalziel and Hannah are pretty barrel scraping to begin with then you have guys like Mark Wilson who are trying to cling on to relevancy... Guy retired from the game at 31/32...

Hannah seems intelligent too ,But he crawls so up the soap dodgers A hole it’s unreal .

just noticed a certain word gets edited now 😂😂

59 minutes ago, Dickie1963 said:

Dalziel and Hannah are an embarrassment to broadcasting.

Seriously is that the best they could get ?

Hannah tbf did mention something about Rangers going unbeaten and winning Title No 55, Surprised their phone lines never melted after that comment, Then again maybe they're too shell shocked at  the plight they currently find themselves in to have noticed for once 😂

19 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

There were a few on here to be fair that thought Gerrards time was up .I would go as far as saying it was 50/50 .

Even the most positive ,and I include myself wouldn’t believe the improvement and focus we showed in the league last year .

The match thread during the first Hibs match many were chucking the league already .

in fairness i wasnt on here then and those i talked too all said he had just made a mistake but he was going in the right direction

mind you find me a thread on here where one half isnt arguing with the other (i think in most cases just to be fickle)

1 hour ago, Rowley Birkin said:

in fairness i wasnt on here then and those i talked too all said he had just made a mistake but he was going in the right direction

mind you find me a thread on here where one half isnt arguing with the other (i think in most cases just to be fickle)

Match threads were notorious for folk losing it .After the Hibs game at the start of last season i decided to stay away .

Not just because any poor result brought out the worst in folk but because since I stayed off we were doing well and I didn’t want to jinx things .

At the close of the abandoned season there were quite a few on here ,some of who are not just well respected in general but personally I massively respect their opinion wanted a full gut out and restart of our “bottlers “ 

I know too well what our fans are like from many years going to and watching games .I can even remember Laudrup getting ripped to shreds from a couple of guys sat next to me at a euro qualifier .

I suppose it’s goes with the territory with being the worlds most successful club 

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

2 each after full time and a Danish win in extra time would be perfect,

The crying about the change in the away goals rule plus an extra 30mins play with disappointment in the squad could set them up nice for a “banana skin” at tynecastle .😁

9 hours ago, magic8ball said:

2 each after full time and a Danish win in extra time would be perfect,

The crying about the change in the away goals rule plus an extra 30mins play with disappointment in the squad could set them up nice for a “banana skin” at tynecastle .😁

Your level of mental cruelty is impressive, although the Danish extra time winner really should be offside and hand balled.