Clyde One Super Score Board

GOAT

Just now, B1872 said:

This!

Guy is an absolute legend for us!! I honestly believe if he wasn’t our manager in 2011/12 they cunts would’ve stripped our trophies from the EBT years.

This is an important point. If it wasn't for McCoist putting his foot down we would be going for title 50 not 55.

6 hours ago, Raligt said:

Imagine it happened and we quit the league 😂

I would actually take that if it meant a move to England

Had that conversation with my son today. I said if the SPFL declares this seasons league null and void then Rangers should advise SFA and UEFA they are applying to join the bottom tier of English football. I believe 90% of fans would support that decision. That assumes they would be allowed to. 

That said I honestly do not believe null and void has any chance if happening.

30 minutes ago, Brubear said:

Had that conversation with my son today. I said if the SPFL declares this seasons league null and void then Rangers should advise SFA and UEFA they are applying to join the bottom tier of English football. I believe 90% of fans would support that decision. That assumes they would be allowed to. 

That said I honestly do not believe null and void has any chance if happening.

Fuck off.

Fuck England.

Fuck their rubbish league.

Winning our league is all that matters.

Just now, plumbGER said:

Fuck off.

Fuck England.

Fuck their rubbish league.

Winning our league is all that matters.

So if the teams in Scotland vote for the league to be null and void this season you would be happy for Rangers to just accrpt it and try and win 55 next season  

27 minutes ago, plumbGER said:

Its never happening and neither is the fanciful idea of moving to England.

Have a word with yourself, we have just about secured it.

Agree with you in that a move to England will not happen. However I have a lot of sympathy for Brubear's stance. Anything to get us out of the clutches of the Scottish football authorities is going to get support.

However we cannot afford to go without the Europe money and parachuting us into a realistic division (EPL) will never get support from the clubs already in that league.

9 hours ago, Terry Hurlock Loyal said:

Scottish Championship: Clubs asked if they want to continue playing

https://www.bbc.co.uk/sport/football/55684189

Here we go..

Can’t see Hearts being too chuffed with this! Fucked over to get relegated then fucked about trying to earn promotion back up the following season!

1 hour ago, beararse said:

Can’t see Hearts being too chuffed with this! Fucked over to get relegated then fucked about trying to earn promotion back up the following season!

Are any of the clubs going to vote to end it? I don't think I've seen a lower league club even content with their shut down.

8 hours ago, plumbGER said:

Its never happening and neither is the fanciful idea of moving to England.

Have a word with yourself, we have just about secured it.

Perhaps if you look at my original post you will see I clearly state that I do not expect null and void to happen, also I agree moving to another league is almost impossible to get the football authorities to agree to. Unfortunately discussions on null and void are gaining momentum, to the extent that Gerrard has even commented on it, which I am sure was sanctioned by the Rangers board. It must be getting enough discussion within the SPFL for Rangers to feel it needs to be countered. 

1 hour ago, J-Maestro said:

Are any of the clubs going to vote to end it? I don't think I've seen a lower league club even content with their shut down.

If alloa can avoid relegation then mulraney will push for it to be ended

16 hours ago, miracle said:

St Midden fans are just mhanks without the bus fare.

Mate I know a few St Mirren fans who are loyalist, sat and watched old firm games with them in our company. Few of the boys who ran with their casuals back in the day liked a good sash bash. Probably changed days now with the majority of the new age wee poofy type supporters.

Ross McCories cousin is in North Bank ultras 😆