them

MisterC

They are all fucking spewing tonight its great.

Not even going to bite to them over Twitter or social media i am going to enjoy them panicking and making up conspiracy theories :lol:

55 is killing them its amazing hahah.

Every win the media and Celtic fans ( Crocker & Walker ) realize its coming to an end and Rangers will be lifting the title soon.

26 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I take it despite the SFA/SPFL and Gov all saying they didn’t give permission, we have just forgotten all about Dubai and the many breaches of protocol?!

Yep, Morelos almost killed a rat last night haven't you heard? 

28 minutes ago, AdzKyle said:

I take it despite the SFA/SPFL and Gov all saying they didn’t give permission, we have just forgotten all about Dubai and the many breaches of protocol?!

CO too busy deciding on a stamp from a tarrier last month .Which will once again get moved to the side to look at the case of attempted murder last night on a wee fanny from Hibs 😁

7 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

CO too busy deciding on a stamp from a tarrier last month .Which will once again get moved to the side to look at the case of attempted murder last night on a wee fanny from Hibs 😁

They make these rules up as they go along but it is my understanding that if the ref clearly sees the incident then the the compliant officer cannot get involved. Clancy has stated that he saw it all and did not believe a red was required. Should be the end of the matter.

But this is Scotland so who knows.

1 minute ago, GersInCanada said:

They make these rules up as they go along but it is my understanding that if the ref clearly sees the incident then the the compliant officer cannot get involved. Clancy has stated that he saw it all and did not believe a red was required. Should be the end of the matter.

Almost positive Alfie was involved in a case the same as this a couple of months ago.
Any way....if there is any retrospective action we all know it is part of the racist witch hunt. 

2 minutes ago, GersInCanada said:

They can change their mind if they see something later that they missed at the time .

Clancy probably holed up in lieswells bunker strapped into a chair watching reruns of the incident as we speak .