them

MisterC

That’s a brilliant bit of business if they get £13m for that useless arsehole. 

Sets the precedent for Kamara or Morleos though. Strolled our league and did well in Europe, vs a cunt that does no look passed back to is keeper at 3-0 down and hurt his shoulder so develops a limp.

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Not really, Tierney was one of Arsenal's best players last season.

If sold, he'd go for more judging on how he's done so far. It's the EPL we're talking about.

I actually think the wee rat fuck is a cracking player now. He's improved massively 

14 minutes ago, Siam69 said:

Not really, Tierney was one of Arsenal's best players last season.

If sold, he'd go for more judging on how he's done so far. It's the EPL we're talking about.

Aye wether we like it or not, tierney was 22 when he was playing consistent league, CL and an international player, arsenal see that as a player who can be improved further and either sold for more, or becomes a bog player for them like Robertson for liverpool

2 hours ago, tm91 said:

Ajer is mediocre but he has all the right attributes - tall, fast, decent enough on the ball. Clubs will see that and think the rest is coachable - with the right management he probably could be an asset for someone.

As said above though it's a useful benchmark for Kamara, Morelos and anyone else. You'd want, at minimum, £15-20m for either of them based off Ajer.

Someone should show the clubs his lack of bravery ducking out the way of morelos shot in the last old firm 🤣

Agree however if that lot can sell Ajer for this price in his last year. We should easily be demanding £15m-£20 for our key players. 

7 hours ago, The Specky Liar said:

It's the English press who are reporting that is the figure, no idea why they would make it up

Mate… you were claiming Zimbabwe was in the EU. celtic contacts could be feeding the journo info for all we know!! 

10 minutes ago, kelvd1873 said:

Mate… you were claiming Zimbabwe was in the EU. celtic contacts could be feeding the journo info for all we know!! 

Fuck sake not more of this pish. Zimbabwe IS in the EU

Brexit means we left the EU and us only

5 hours ago, GersInCanada said:

Ajer looks OK when allowed space to go forward. But he is a poor defender. Can't see Brentford meeting the asking price as he is worth nowhere near it.

Better to wait until Xmas then get him to sign a pre and at that point negotiate an early release fee. That's if the story is true.

There ye are again:lol:

There may not be enough proof to convict Griffiths in a criminal court but the girl and her parents could certainly sue him in a civil court where the case is tried on probability. Since the family are all celtic fans, I doubt they will seek further damages.

Looks like he has escaped justice once again.

1 hour ago, bluenoz said:

There may not be enough proof to convict Griffiths in a criminal court but the girl and her parents could certainly sue him in a civil court where the case is tried on probability. Since the family are all celtic fans, I doubt they will seek further damages.

Sickening that once again their “club” comes before justice. 

4 hours ago, bluenoz said:

I wish it worked like that, but without financial damages to show or loss of future income, I think that's a non-starter.

1 hour ago, blaudrup said:

I wish it worked like that, but without financial damages to show or loss of future income, I think that's a non-starter.

No financial loss but general damages (solatium) for hurt feelings/upset.

But given that she probably leaked the story she won't get much.