them

MisterC

4 hours ago, RS4_wul said:

I remember mjalby spouting the same pish in the papers leading up to an old firm game at Ibrox after we had already won the league in April FFS. 

Saying they were a better team than us.

We pumped them 4-0 :lol:

I'd take that in the upcoming Scottish cup game tbh.

The tarriers are world champions at winning games before they play us and ending up getting skelped.

Fat Hartson done it before the cup semi final and I remember that fenian mongo McAvennie saying it’ll be anything celtic want it to be before they drew 0-0 to one of the worst Rangers teams in history.

I actually fancy is to skelp them now as Gerrard will be aware if they comments and he’ll make the players aware of them also.

2 hours ago, B1872 said:

The tarriers are world champions at winning games before they play us and ending up getting skelped.

Fat Hartson done it before the cup semi final and I remember that fenian mongo McAvennie saying it’ll be anything celtic want it to be before they drew 0-0 to one of the worst Rangers teams in history.

I actually fancy is to skelp them now as Gerrard will be aware if they comments and he’ll make the players aware of them also.

They are universal champions at victimhood..........multiple domestic trophies in a row.........one title for us and all the refs/sfa/spfl are suddenly all Mason's :lol: