Scotland at the euros?

Will you be supporting scotland at the euros?  

281 members have voted

1. 1. Will you be supporting Scotland?

• Yes
    • No

41 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

I hope he does. 

Laughed like fuck when Christie thought he was Robben for a split second and he came in and wiped him out. His own fucking teammate. :lol:

His feet shouldn't have touched the grass after that as he should've been whipped off right away.

Watching him reminded me of watching someone who was playing Football for the very first time but that was laughable.

22 minutes ago, We Will Follow Rangers said:

Some of these are tremendous

been beaming since i saw the czechs 2nd worldie.
and hearing the tartan trannies fuckin embarassing pish talk after the pumping. 
sook it up ya fuckin roasters.

Just now, superallysbears said:

Clarke is a fucking disgrace, he needed to play the best team, instead he played the hasbeens as usual, Armstrong, Christie, O'Donnell, and imo Marshall all absolutely dug shite, also the shape of the team 🤦

He’s an absolute shitebag mate. He will end up at the scum I hope once Hephaestus does his work at the paedodome. 

You can tell Clarke is an absolute balloon from the shite he comes out with, trying to make out he's got a handle on everything.

"Losing a goal through a set-piece second phase is particularly disappointing."

Guys like Gerrard would never talk like that.

7 minutes ago, theblueoysterbar said:

You can tell Clarke is an absolute balloon from the shite he comes out with, trying to make out he's got a handle on everything.

"Losing a goal through a set-piece second phase is particularly disappointing."

Guys like Gerrard would never talk like that.

I could also look at the player who was far too slow to get across and stop the guy from making the cross in the first place.

Who was it?

Why it was the one and only O'Donnell.

Been as hyper as a 2 month old spaniel pup since this afternoon.
BUT!!!...just had the saddest fuckin thoughts about the brainwashing of schoolkids.
The bastards have set up the next generation of little miserable fuckin losers by showing them the tartan trannies and team getting pumped,to then turn it round to "it's not always about winning"
honest to fuck.
glad i told one of the grandkids to ask for his worse subject instead of being forced to watch the skirt lifters losing.
The next time they qualify for a tournament they will still be banging on about fuckin brigadoom,and this generation will still be miserable wee bastards with kids of their own.
IT REALLY IS A FUCKING SHAME.