OFFICIAL: Gio Appointed Manager

Broxi

2 minutes ago, BuffaloUSAGers said:

Once Rangers won 55 Gerrard became a flight risk. Not surprising Wilson was keeping an eye on Gio.

I honestly thought next summer he would leave, as no manager lasts more than 3-4 years in Glasgow.

ive personally nothing against him, but very disappointed.

no way you get the call on Wednesday and by Thursday you’ve convinced your full back room team and their families to leave so quickly.

it’s either happened a lot earlier than he says, or they’ve all had their cases packed at the back of the front door waiting on a call to shit the nest at the first sign of a bit of flirting.

that shit has been agreed between them since day 1.

they all agreed in principle to fuck off at the first decent offer months if not years ago.

1 hour ago, beararse said:

must admit, that was my exact reaction when i seen it, he looked trouble and it sounded forced what he was saying but hey, fuck him, we've just appointed a manager who won 5 times as many trophies in roughly the same time frame.

thats why i was surprised he went when he did,to what team,his whole career stands on big improvement at villa a failure could do him great harm.

Welcome back Gio. 

Absolutely delighted with this,  feels right. The fans wanted this and we can't complain at the boards decision, fair fucks.

Already creating a feel good factor before Sunday.

Batter the fuck out of them Sunday. Qualify for the next stage on Thursday, then kick start a below par season thereafter!!!

Happy Thursday Bears.

4 minutes ago, Number5 said:

Welcome back Gio. 

Absolutely delighted with this,  feels right. The fans wanted this and we can't complain at the boards decision, fair fucks.

Already creating a feel good factor before Sunday.

Batter the fuck out of them Sunday. Qualify for the next stage on Thursday, then kick start a below par season thereafter!!!

Happy Thursday Bears.

quite a few of the players will want to impress the new boss can only be good news.