Where does he start?

Malkytfp1

Just now, Swagger said:

Tav needs dropped and in doing so that would be the time to take the armband off him permanently. 

Yup. 

Needs to put his stamp on things and show the squad this won't be a jolly like it was before. Don't like it then find another club the size of ours and good luck with that. 

Sell Kamara and Barasic to Villa. 

Sell Morelos, Goldson to anyone who will have them.

Get Helander back in. 

Make Jack captain.

Play Patterson and Bassey.

Retire McGregor and Davis. 

Let Airfields contract run out.

Bring in some hungry talented Dutch players.

He just needs to instil belief and passion.

Our squads good enough to win this title. We are probably playing to 50% of what we have, never seen so many players off form. If we're lucky we get 3 or 4 performing per game.

He gets these players believing we'll be okay.

Ideally, if possible and depending on how we're positioned, we might need a bit of a spark in the Jan window?

All this pish about GVB going to the dressing room at half time. He was 100% correct to stay away as the decision had been taken. 
His hard work starts tomorrow but I can’t see him getting much sleep tonight - he must be thinking what the fuck have I done 

He's got a lot of work ahead does Gio.

I think players need a massive wake up call. Gerrard would stick by favorites no matter what. Gio needs to make it clear no one is untouchable under him. 

Pick a first choice keeper.

Drop players and let them know they have to earn their way back into the side under him. A boot up the arse many will need. 

Get us back to pressing teams and playing at a high tempo. No longer just rely on full backs for creating chances. 

Come Janaury he needs to know the players up for fighting and the ones that need punted. 

It's all good pointing out what players we want sold and aren't happy with. The reality is Gio has to work with these players until at least January and there will be minimal movement in or out.

I'm not saying that we dont need to move some players, offers will be made & contracts will end. However, there is every chance Gio can get a tune out of the squad. We've seen it before with a Rangers team that severly underachieved for 18 months under Advocaat. Sometimes new and fresh ideas can bring out the best in the squad.

Start by bringing them in at 8 sharp and laying down the law and making the tough decisions straight away. No more dialing in, no more half arsing it, no more snapchats, Instagram's and nerf guns. Work hard as fuck and stay extra or don't bother turning up.

Hes got to get this team through to January at the very least. Wilson need to do the hard work and get the vast majority out the door in that month to try save 56.

13 minutes ago, The Godfather said:

Yup. 

Needs to put his stamp on things and show the squad this won't be a jolly like it was before. Don't like it then find another club the size of ours and good luck with that. 

Feel he really needs to do this tomorrow morning as a matter of urgency and banish the ones who don't buy into his ideas first time they show him they are not interested. 

Needs to sort the back 5 out asap, championship sides are built on a solid defence, stop this rotating goalkeeper shite Gerrard was doing, pick a number one, Patterson and bassey at full backs from now on for me, centre half situation needs sorting in January, I'd have katic back and try and sign the guy doekhi we've been linked with and I'd even look at souttar from hearts too if we can offload goldson/Simpson

We don't have a proper leader in our squad, so who steps up to be captain is a mystery to me. Maybe Ryan Jack until January if he can avoid injury, then look to bring in some proper characters. Difficult one to quantify as I'm fucked if I'm going through the stats to find out, but Tavernier must have amongst the worst games as captain to trophies won ratios in our history and also one of the poorest semis to final ratios as well.