Where does he start?

Malkytfp1

There's probably 6 or so players that have done their time.

There's probably 10 or so of the squad that are under performing.

Today shouldn't have been a surprise.

Good thing is he has zero bias and can fuck off whoever he wants.

Big job ahead!

I honestly think that Gio has a huge job on his hands.  Our defence is fucking shocking at best and our midfield is terrible.  

Out Tav, Goldson and Morelos as soon as possible.  We need a commanding CH in as soon as possible and Paterson needs to be 1st choice RB he offers us so much more than Tav 

Barrasic, Tav, Morelos, all have replacements that can come in and do a job and probably should start ahead of them on Thursday. Goldson will keep his place as there's no real replacement to come in for him with Simpson not being in the euro squad. But I was surprised that Bucuna did not feature today as looked like a player who could actually run with the ball at his feet, if he and Aribo had been on the park together I feel we would of caused them more problems.

Give McCrorie a chance in goals 

Drop Tav and Barisic until their replacements are off form. Goldson is harder because there’s no one to come in to replace him just now 

Dont play 3 holding midfielders at once 

Drop Morelos and get him sold ASAP

We cannot start any more games with so many holding mids. Kamara, Davis, Lundstram, Jack should start as the single holding mid with two midfielders either side who can attack like Aribo/Bacuna etc.

Patterson has to start before Tav. We should actually be playing a lot more of the younger players who have sell on value as well as room for development. McCrorie, Patterson, Bassey, maybe even Kelly. I'd actually have a look at young Alegria if I was a new manager coming in.

The big problem is we need to sell some guys, but by dropping them we're not going to do their values any good. Bit of a shite situation. Missed the bus for selling Morelos, Barisic, Goldson and Tav.

This isn't hindsight. Particularly for the fullbacks, I said in the summer we should sell. It was a mistake not to get them sold.