The other mob

MisterC

2 hours ago, TheKingObv said:

Sensible post.

As pish as they are atm, they know how to win titles - we don't.

Theyve never had to win one where there has been a proper challenge though. Its a different ball game walking to a title when you pretty much know that a slip up wont be punished and one where the pressure is on every game. Theyve never been tested like that.

6 hours ago, Rangers_no1 said:

Its weird though, this season they've gained 6 points from late goals but also dropped 6 from losing late goals.

What games did they drop and gain points?

I'm guessing at

Dropped -- Kilmarnock (H), Motherwell (H), who's the 3rd team?

Gained -- Hibs (A), Motherwell (A), who's the 3rd team?

Quite surprised at that stat. It just seems they win games late every other week.

18 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

What games did they drop and gain points?

I'm guessing at

Dropped -- Kilmarnock (H), Motherwell (H), who's the 3rd team?

Gained -- Hibs (A), Motherwell (A), who's the 3rd team?

Quite surprised at that stat. It just seems they win games late every other week.

Done it twice against motherwell away.

Killie done them at rugby park as well 87th minute winner.

5 hours ago, Madina said:

The amount of our fans I saw on FB celebrating them "dropping points" today was a joke. If we've learnt anything it's that those dirty tramps find ways to win late on. Just this month we've seen it v Hibs and now Motherwell. 

Whilst we've every right to be happy with the turn around and being on top, there is a long way to go and two OF games. I've seen this movie before where we've crawed about winning the league and blowing it. Let's be content with where we are now and do our celebrating when the league trophy has red, white and blue ribbons on it 

I know they’re shite and we’re on the up but I cant get over the amount of folk that think it’s a done deal. It looks good but we’ve still got to play them twice and the one thing we’ve yet to prove is that we can get over the mental hurdle of not being dug shite every time we play them 

1 hour ago, GA1972 said:

I know they’re shite and we’re on the up but I cant get over the amount of folk that think it’s a done deal. It looks good but we’ve still got to play them twice and the one thing we’ve yet to prove is that we can get over the mental hurdle of not being dug shite every time we play them 

Title race so probably a few more twists to come. 

I do think but we're building some huge momentum. Getting back in front after such a shit start will be massive mentally for this group of players. The next big hurdle will be beating them at ibrox next Old firm.

We've also got a manager that our support and players are fully behind.

The tarrier support want Rodgers gone and I've convinced their players probably feel the same. 

Maybe yesterday is a chance for us as fans to "reset" and "refocus" again.

We've had a good week of laughing at them, but they are not dead and buried yet.

Even if they had dropped points yesterday, it shouldn't change our mindset, we've got to keep the foot on the gas.

Even if it were a 4 point gap, its nothing really, as we've clawed nearly 3 times that amount of points back in such a short period of 4 months or so.

In a way, and rather grudgingly, I've got to give them a bit of credit for the way they keep going to find these late winners.

I think for them the difference is they have conceded an equal number of late goals against which has lead to dropped points.