***The Official Trophy Day Celebrations Thread***

1 minute ago, MacBoyd said:

Not sure how they expect cases to drop until many more are vaccinated with things opening up. Who cares though if no one is even ill with it.

They way they've re-written the requirements for Level 2, everywhere will be back in lockdown as things open up.

2 minutes ago, MacBoyd said:

Not sure how they expect cases to drop until many more are vaccinated with things opening up. Who cares though if no one is even ill with it.

Start of the year: The vaacination will be a game changer!. Where? I don't fucking see it. The Cunts are moving the goalposts constantly, and I can't be fucked with it anymore mate :thumbup:

36 minutes ago, Leftpegcoopz11 said:

Start of the year: The vaacination will be a game changer!. Where? I don't fucking see it. The Cunts are moving the goalposts constantly, and I can't be fucked with it anymore mate :thumbup:

Pollokshields is the problem area but it wouldn’t suit the snp agenda to only lockdown the Muslim community as krankie calls it so we are all being made to suffer.

1 hour ago, tm91 said:

I always used to say that we're a broad church and people are entitled to hold whatever political views they like. And generally that's still true.

But its also clear that the SNP and their supporters hate Rangers and hate Rangers fans. Even if you vote SNP - if you support Rangers they don't see you as part of their Scotland and never will unless you give up the club.

The SNP supporters in our fanbase are going to have to have think about what matters to them. Its dumb as fuck to determine your politics by football, but they're forcing that sort of choice - Rangers fans won't be exactly welcome in an independent Scotland based off today's ridiculous events.

SNP supporters should not be made welcome at Ibrox .

6 hours ago, Bluekev said:

I think they have to play it safe. Once the polis have stated that fuck all criminal happened that's when we should go for the jugular.

Willing to bet the shtebags will take the not proven route.

Every arsehole who voiced an opinion on a bunch of wee neds should be sitting with an injunction on their fuckin desks first thing tomorrow morning.
Since Saturday there are cunts who mouthed off and should know better.
humzi useless
sturgeon
that scabby fuckin rag DR for staging a distasteful shot of a pair of complicit cunts letting themselves be snapped at the exact same spot and pose,to make Rangers look bad.
fat rod petrie who should lose his cushy number after nothing but bad results since he was employed by the worse lot ever to supposedly run the sfa. he's just a fat exuberant excuse of a chief of any organisation.

I admit I am an observer from afar. However, having just read the last five pages my immediate reaction was - 'why the hell are all of these people on here whining and greeting about the SNP, Krankie and Useless plus all of the taig media'?
It seems to me that with a similar effort and energy being directed at the Scottish voters you could remove this lot from the scene permanently?
Do you just want to moan or do you really want to do something about restoring Scotland to its old self?

We really need to go after The Scotsman.  There was another anti Rangers article there last night from an Andrew Smith. Ban their journalists from Ibrox. 

Such an outpouring of hatred towards one group of people from so many " neutral journalists " would not normally be tolerated in Britain. 

1 hour ago, Kaydubya11 said:

We really need to go after The Scotsman.  There was another anti Rangers article there last night from an Andrew Smith. Ban their journalists from Ibrox. 

Such an outpouring of hatred towards one group of people from so many " neutral journalists " would not normally be tolerated in Britain. 

Read an article by a female scotsman journalist in the small hours,really badly written but very distasteful ,it's open season on us now.

2 hours ago, Kaydubya11 said:

Smith has form for sticking the boot into Rangers.

8 hours ago, 72barca said:

I admit I am an observer from afar. However, having just read the last five pages my immediate reaction was - 'why the hell are all of these people on here whining and greeting about the SNP, Krankie and Useless plus all of the taig media'?
It seems to me that with a similar effort and energy being directed at the Scottish voters you could remove this lot from the scene permanently?
Do you just want to moan or do you really want to do something about restoring Scotland to its old self?

We tried it 2 weeks ago .Sadly there are many bears who vote for these clowns .

1 hour ago, mark1963 said:

Read an article by a female scotsman journalist in the small hours,really badly written but very distasteful ,it's open season on us now.

Reason for the poor quality she was venting pure hate .

I was going to say I read it ,but only reading half ,that was enough,

It wasn’t the Scotsman it was the Edinburgh evening news .Scotsman is now pretty anti nationalist .

6 minutes ago, magic8ball said:

Reason for the poor quality she was venting pure hate .

I was going to say I read it ,but only reading half ,that was enough,

It wasn’t the Scotsman it was the Edinburgh evening news .Scotsman is now pretty anti nationalist .

Boiled my piss to be honest,whole thing was awful.

I think a strongly worded press conference or release from Gerrard is required . I have no doubt he is angered by these allegations . Let him show that and confirm that he is under no illusion any of his squad are sectarian or bigoted or whatever and then say he wants the club to explore every legal avenue possible once our players are cleared . As it’s Gerrard the British media will be all over it instantly . 

the other side seem to have presumed guilt so why don’t we presume innocence. Then watch cunts like Humza squirm