DR gunning for Heart and Hand

magic8ball

14 hours ago, Bad Robot said:

there’s nothing worse than cunts who would have no career if they never hated us. They can’t get on with decency just hate and it tells you all about them 

The haters have always been around and always will be. I adopt the position of loving their hatred, knowing that we consume them. A particular favourite specimen of mine was the late and not so lamented Ian Archer, who more mature Bears may remember had a gig on Scotsport when his infrequent bouts of sobriety allowed. When he died, as I popped the champagne cork, I remember thinking to myself, I hope they bury the cunt so that I can dance on his grave.

We just have to accept that as long as we exist, the haters will come after us, we just have to learn to be ultra savvy in our words and deeds to limit the ammunition they have to use against us, and as recent events have proved, not to be shy when it comes to fighting fire with fire.

13 minutes ago, Malkster said:

All quiet on the western (Reach PLC) front

how long do these inquiries take?

(if separate entity is anything to go by, then it might be some time?)

Where as Rangers are demanded to make statement's, start and finish that inquiry in the same day or face ridicule from every corner. Fuck them

Wish I'd seen the "handbags" statement 5mins ago before I complained to the BBC about the latest tweet suggesting Rangers and Ranger supporters are worse than the historical tweets that have been surfacing in the past week.  I haven't tweeted once in my whole life, yet their historical meets don't counter balance me?

Jog on you moon howler. 

The DR has very noiticeably  cooled it recently in their volume of negative articles about us.

McGivern  was  last featured demanding a response from the club on H and H but  I have seen nothing since.

Clearly the action in highlighting historic abuse by certain of their reporters has made them rein their spleen in about that issue and general negativity about us.

They did not cover the Godley exclusive...covered extensively by all the media in  Scotland..even the National propaganda rag front paged it..for obvious reasons.

It looks like they are hoping that time will take the sting out  of  the focus  and serious complaints about the  unacceptable actions  of their named reporters .

6 minutes ago, GOAT said:

Sir Tom Devine laying the blame for sectarianism in west of Scotland at Rangers football club and only Rangers football club.  Rangers better start hitting back at these cunts.

It was on BBC Scotland channel. A channel no cunt watches and the only reason it has gained any public interest is because the usual Rangers-hating suspects pushed it. 

The club will do its usual though.

15 minutes ago, doc holliday said:

Devine has always stoutly defended faith schools..no surprise there.

Childhood friends being separated at age 5 on the basis of faith  and religious dogma  then  coming into the equation is so morally wrong in my personal view.Creating difference  breeds ignorance ,division and fear.

Those who pontificate about an inclusive society are kidding themselves.What are religious leaders so afraid of in allowing the full integration of children in our educational system?

Don’t know if it was a load of shite, but someone replied to the Twitter video of him saying this that his brother is a priest and helped cover up other paedophile priests in Motherwell.  Says it all to me if that’s true.