*****The Official Rangers v Union Saint-Gilloise Thread*****

G.E.C.

9 August and already a massive game ahead of us at Ibrox.

I hope our players understand how important it is to go through for our club and our season. First step to reach CL stages, come on lads you can do it.

🇬🇧

5 hours ago, Malkytfp1 said:

I think that's been the worst part about us this seat. Our pressing game is non existent.

Yeah, the drastic upturn in form from pressing teams after we were gubbed at their ground should've been the blueprint going forward. Why we've resulted in being soo passive again is frustrating. 

1 hour ago, NI said:

I hope our players understand how important it is to go through for our club and our season. First step to reach CL stages, come on lads you can do it.

🇬🇧

It’s every player’s dream to play in the champions league and they’ll be well aware of the financial rewards that go with it.
Don’t be concerned our players might not understand how important it is to go through.

Scoring goals worries me tonight, we are not anywhere near creative enough as we should be.

Davis played well on Saturday but the fact that we’re still reliant on a 37 year old sums up everything that’s wrong with our midfield.

2 minutes ago, Smell the hotdog said:

Scoring goals worries me tonight, we are not anywhere near creative enough as we should be.

Davis played well on Saturday but the fact that we’re still reliant on a 37 year old sums up everything that’s wrong with our midfield.

It’s a worry for the season, but we’ll have enough tonight. 

It depends what Rangers turns up. I thought USG were pretty incisive when they were breaking at times, but I wasn't majorly impressed by them. We're a better team and if we turn up for European night we're more than capable of having this level by half time and finishing it off in the 90. If it's the Rangers we've seen at the start of this season so far then I'm not sure how we get a result. 

We are more than capable of winning this.

On 06/08/2022 at 21:05, Drumloyal said:

Can genuinely see this being a Shelbourne effort, go from getting fucked to absolutely slaughtering them. 

5-0

Eternal optimist here   :UK:

Fucking hope so.

Would be our first ever comeback from a 2:0 first leg defeat.

9 hours ago, NI said:

🇬🇧

Pity the players didn’t grasp the magnitude of the tie in the first leg instead of serving up a collective stinker.

8 hours ago, Real Ranger said:

It’s every player’s dream to play in the champions league and they’ll be well aware of the financial rewards that go with it.
Don’t be concerned our players might not understand how important it is to go through.

Doesn't seem like they understood in the first leg to be honest.

European nights at Ibrox are back and we find ourselves in a difficult situation going in two goals behind Royale Union Saint Gilloise in this tie. We must rally round our players until the very last to help them overturn this deficit and make it as hostile and uncomfortable for the opposition.

The stadium PA will be off from 7.30pm, from then on it will be our responsibility to give everything we can for the players. Get to your seats early and let your voices be heard!

‘We will fight ‘til the day is done’

Broomloan Collective