them

MisterC

30 minutes ago, Brackley said:

Three loans plus a goalkeeper that couldn't catch a cold and a forward that couldn't score in a barrel of fannies.

Suppose one out of 6 ain't bad. 

Wasn't long ago they would try to rip the pish out of us every time we made a loan signing. Now they have 3 in their starting 11 and they're screaming to loan a GK and another CB to replace the loan CB they already have. 

Rafa to sellick ,only a mega size paycheck and a spend as you please budget would have to be found,neanwhile they are using furrlough money to save then cash.They will ose money on most of clean ot in fees .their priority is tocur spending not increase it.they are looking green at the gills at our more profrssional  set up and what we are achieving on and off the pitch with a much lower budget.

it will be Jose Mourino next as the tarriers  next toted fav..cloud cucko land does not even begin to describe  the  lack of savvy,reality and intelligence within the green  mhank brighade.

I keep reading on this thread / elsewhere about the court cases that are coming against the scum. Obv the financial implications could potentially be huge. Needless to say settlements to the families and victims by this vile entity is far from substantial. They should be kicked out of football permanently. However, my question is when are these court cases coming? I don’t read anything about the scum other than what’s on this thread so haven’t a clue. This thread has been immense btw, plus the previous incarnation as well. Kept me going through lockdown, only second to the fact 55 is coming soon of course! 👍🍻🥂

1 hour ago, doc holliday said:

Rafa to sellick ,only a mega size paycheck and a spend as you please budget would have to be found,neanwhile they are using furrlough money to save then cash.They will ose money on most of clean ot in fees .their priority is tocur spending not increase it.they are looking green at the gills at our more profrssional  set up and what we are achieving on and off the pitch with a much lower budget.

it will be Jose Mourino next as the tarriers  next toted fav..cloud cucko land does not even begin to describe  the  lack of savvy,reality and intelligence within the green  mhank brighade.

Had a few beers before writing that?😃

They can't afford the budget and wages a benitez would want. 

It's delusion and desperation for the taigs lol. 

They'll get linked with some big names while the season ticket renewals are coming in. Then they'll get someone like Duff or O'Neill.