Utter Scum

Scottywellhousetb

9 minutes ago, Scottywellhousetb said:

Thought about where to put this but I think it should be on the main page, if not or it's already been discussed the I'm sure admin will remove it, I witnessed and heard the absolute worst disruption of a minutes silence today, absolutely fucking disgraceful, I was expecting some sort of disruption but that was beyond the pale, I was fuming, still fuming at half time and still fuming now, they should be absolutely vilified for this. 

Scumdee are going to make a statement 

They should ban every fan there today

6 minutes ago, 35 Yard Dangerman said:

It's unfortunately a race to see who can come across as the lowest and worst type of cunt these days during moments like this.

It’s simply a lack of basic decency and respect.  Regardless of who a silence is for, you should put any political or religious differences aside and keep quiet.  They do themselves no favours nor do their banner waving cousins from the East of Glasgow.  A lack of class, manners, and dignity is all they portrayed to the general public.

2 minutes ago, 2nd Flute said:

Welcome to sturgeons Scotland mate, years of hammering anti British shite and lies into the minds of gullible fucking idiots, you get today. 

At least the Tartan trannies can all have a wee "love in" with their ROI pals nxt Saturday :vomit::