Sparta Prague statement on last night: Accuse Rangers of being xenophobic

40 minutes ago, Rambo1872 said:

Im not up to date with this, am i right in saying they banned their fans for racism, then allowed 10k kids in instead, and the kids were also racist? 

While I understand how that looks I am not sure you can blame the children, I think that the adults around them have demonised Glen Kamara as the instigator and spreader of false accusations of racism and as such the enemy of the country. This lies with the adults who are perpetuating this whole narrative who are denying obvious racism suffered by Kamara. Thats why I believe they targeted him and none of the other Black Rangers players (that I heard) Rancid that these adults deny the clear evidence of racism but I can't bring myself to tar a whole 10,000 kids as racists. As we know hate is taught never a given.

1 minute ago, thebluedoo said:

While I understand how that looks I am not sure you can blame the children, I think that the adults around them have demonised Glen Kamara as the instigator and spreader of false accusations of racism and as such the enemy of the country. This lies with the adults who are perpetuating this whole narrative who are denying obvious racism suffered by Kamara. Thats why I believe they targeted him and none of the other Black Rangers players (that I heard) Rancid that these adults deny the clear evidence of racism but I can't bring myself to tar a whole 10,000 kids as racists. As we know hate is taught never a given.

This is exactly it, the media in their country are supporting it too, they probably believe the narrative of GK lying and assaulting Kudela, shows what the media and public opinion can do

3 minutes ago, bluenoz said:

The whole idea to let children into the stadium has backfired on UEFA. They thought by doing so, it would diffuse the situation.

The issue of racism has once again been laid at their doorstep. It will be interesting to see how UEFA respond.

No fans for 3 years. Or better yet just napalm the stadium.