Zeb Jacobs new academy head coach

GOAT

Good stuff,

Whilst the work in the academy over the last 5 years or so has been great I felt maybe things were becoming a bit stale and a little bit of jobs for the boys was creeping in not appointing the best people for the job.

Hopefully this will give it a refresh and contribute towards transitioning from good youth teams to creating a small handful of players who can actually go into the first team, not what we currently seem to have; a load of average players who spend 2-3 years on loan before leaving us for free.

3 hours ago, STEPPS BOY said:

Mark my words, this guy will be a cracker.

This post is very much overlooked imo. The subtle reference has obviously gone over many folks heads. 

I’m disappointed for you Stepps in that on a different day this would have gathered many more likes than it did.  Kinda disappointed tbh. Forum has gone to shit. 

Just now, KeyserSoze said:

This post is very much overlooked imo. The subtle reference has obviously gone over many folks heads. 

I’m disappointed for you Stepps in that on a different day this would have gathered many more likes than it did.  Kinda disappointed tbh. Forum has gone to shit. 

I’m wasted on here tbh.

2 minutes ago, esquire8 said:

Comes to the club pretty much unknown and will probably leave making little difference as an unknown.

'Head of coaching' the new 'Head of Elite Performance'? Or just some position made up again.

Or probably head coach at the academy as per the discussion and his actual job. 

3 hours ago, esquire8 said:

Comes to the club pretty much unknown and will probably leave making little difference as an unknown.

'Head of coaching' the new 'Head of Elite Performance'? Or just some position made up again.

Ragin cause yer in the know buddies never gave you a heads up imo