them

MisterC

I reckon that lieswell is safe for the moment. After all they need somebody to run the SFA and the SPFL for them. lemmon though could be gone by the end of the week particularly if they drop points at Livi on Wednesday.

scum are in absolute freefall which is nice.

1 minute ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I fucking hate when the cunts speak like that Frank, 

They speak about their football team like it is some mythical unicornesque creature that has some how showered them in this continual magical existence, it is so fucking weird. It is something I only ever really hear Liverpool or celtic fans do, absolute weirdo element of football supports. 

:lol: :lol: Have you not seen their Christmas adverts mate? 

Was thinking earlier that Lennon talked about only 2 folk testing positive out of all those who travelled.

Wonder if he meant it was remarkable given someone was positive and that more could have got infected from him, or whether he actually means its remarkable only 2 got it with 60 having gone on their jolly to a known covid hot spot and that he expected more.

🤔

14 minutes ago, Dennis Reynolds said:

I fucking hate when the cunts speak like that Frank, 

They speak about their football team like it is some mythical unicornesque creature that has some how showered them in this continual magical existence, it is so fucking weird. It is something I only ever really hear Liverpool or celtic fans do, absolute weirdo element of football supports. 

Frank could literally be sat in front of a group of the victims of the boys club who could each in turn tell him about their experience and frustration at the ongoing cover up and he would still come out with the very same speech on radio the day after.
He (who is reflective of a fair percentage of their support) either just blank anything negative regardless of the severity or in that case (abuse) accept it as a hazard of their church it would seem and it’s  something that sometimes happens where they are ultimately programmed to forget and move on...

26 minutes ago, Ivybank said:

Deep down that’s how all Tim’s really feel, like frank

Yup, all we are hearing from even the most level ones is how the officials are for Rangers and against them.

They fucking won a cup on an offside goal. I'm ashamed that Frank is Scottish too.