them

MisterC

8 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

The majority of them have never been to Ireland 

Aye you're right plastic paddies, they'd rather flood Scotland with refugees so they can take us over, that's actually how most of them think, unhinged.

21 minutes ago, beararse said:

That arguably 6 v 2 in their box.

Starfelt reminded me of Duffy for their first.

Within the space of 4 seconds he was easily beaten and somehow ended up the wrong side of the winger, then on the wrong side again in the box where he dived in and was easily brushed off and finally was lying face down when the ball hit the back of the net.

Shambolicat best. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

It would have been 6v3 cause the top line is covering a celtic player and the player on the byline wasn't getting the ball back at that point. Pretty wild either way.

Aye that centre half was everywhere bouncing off Ginelly and then Boyce in the box. I think the left back being so high and zero protection from the midfield is brilliant work as well:lol:

The crazy thing is that it started from a long ball out to the right wing that was knocked down and caused them complete havoc.

Hopefully. I can't see how any combo of our front 6 or 7 don't have an absolute field day with that!

2 minutes ago, Wullies_bowly_legs said:

Think ange is playing a blinder for us. All you need is 2 fast guys on the wings to break forwards as their full backs are now infield. The amount of space down the wings against hearts was amazing when I watched it on sportscene. Step up Kent and Sakala.

Kent Wright and Morelos up top for me 

2 hours ago, Prso's headband said:

Best thing is they’re going after the board and not the manager. As long as it stays that way he’ll be in post until Christmas then they’ll realise how much of an imposter he is when they’re 15-20 points adrift 

It’s not the boards fault the teams breathing out their arses after an hour .

11 hours ago, DBBTB said:

They are exactly where we were when Caixinha came in in 2017.

Appointed the wrong man to the job to begin with, massive rebuild required, spunking what money they have on players who they hope to be good rather than ones who they expect to be good, several windows required to fix it but the fans thinking it can be done in a matter of weeks.

Drink it in man! We are just at the start of their banter years.

Even Pedro managed to win 2 of his first 3 games 🤣

It's absolutely glorious to watch just how bad they are and taigs deluding themselves that if their board spends more money it will fix all their issues. 

Your bang on mate this is only going to get better. 

1 hour ago, beararse said:

That arguably 6 v 2 in their box.

Starfelt reminded me of Duffy for their first.

Within the space of 4 seconds he was easily beaten and somehow ended up the wrong side of the winger, then on the wrong side again in the box where he dived in and was easily brushed off and finally was lying face down when the ball hit the back of the net.

Shambolicat best. Hopefully a sign of things to come.

They throw players forward and the CBs need to cover their FBs.. this causes absolute chaos in their central defence as.....there is nobody there :lol: Mental tactics.. Ange wont change either. He wont last long.