1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    FN123

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Clement had to stick by his word that he would listen to his physios rather than risk a player unless it was the last game or two of the season. Which up here is too late.  Some players play through injuries constantly, it was a fucking daft decision leaving him out. Costly too by the looks of it. 
    • If that's true. I could really imagine John Brown, Gough, Hately, even Goram as a keeper, the medical staff saying "you can't play, you've broke your thumb".  Would imagine the response would be I'll stick this broken thumb right up your shiter! 
    • Just seen that Bruno Fernandes played against Sheffield United with a broken hand....guy got 2 goals and an assist... Can't imagine he would've been cleared by the medical staff, end of the day he played because he wanted to play Like Diomande, think he'll be a decent signing (money is a bit much imo) but he could've played against County/Dundee if he wanted to.
    • We're not top of the league because we bottled it 
    • It's all ifs and buts mate, they've had injuries too (I'd say us more so) Injuries are a poor excuse though for fucking the last two league games up. That's mentality Imo. Could be 2 points ahead, but now 3 behind with a worse GD. That's shite, but it's not done. 
  • Popular Contributors