*** The Official RM Erskine Fund PERPETUAL FUNDRAISER - DONATE NOW!!! Thread

govanblue

25 minutes ago, As I Was Walking.... said:

So Sorry but as above this is me too if i find any change down the back of the sofa u can gladly have it

10 minutes ago, Zetland said:

No problem. My Appeal is to anyone who feels they can Donate. You are a Member of the RM Erskine Fund and that is just as important. :thumbup: 

Isn't she great?

I would've just called you a c**t!  :p:

3 hours ago, Zetland said:

Batch 2: 

@Hutchy WATP @ianb1547 @IbroxBurnzy @j1mgg @JohnH @Kai_Johansen @KazzyTI @lanarkshire_bear @LaudrupsPatrickBoots @LiviGer @LochendBilly @LSgers @mark adair @mearns loyal @MFJ14 @mikekeith @murzo @mus @my shepherds @McEwan's Lager @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @oldbear @oldskoolblue @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @OnslowDriver @OnwardsandUpwards @Orange Persson @plumbGER @Prince George @Prytz's Perm @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @rab wilson @RangersScotty9 @rblair92 @RFC Eagle @RFCRobertson @RJMcGregor @Rmc54 @Rosebery1872 @ryan_rfc

Calling ALL Rangers Media Erskine Fund Members:

We have a bit of a shortfall in Donations for our November, now December Fundraiser. I hate to ask but I will because it is for the Erskine Homes - If you can possibly make a Donation it would be great to hear from you. You only have to PM and I will make sure you receive the details for the Fund PayPal or Bank Account.

As always, Thanks in anticipation Bears. 

Aye go on mate, no problem.

Here i still haven't collected my red tshirt:lol:

5 hours ago, Zetland said:

Batch 3:

@Samuel no 1 @sandyboyblue @sandyinroyalblue @scott12003 @Siam69 @Sportingintegritymyarse @sprintervanman @steve earle @SuperTav @SW3 @Sweetheart @TaysideBear @TEFTONG @terry739 @The Beast @thebluedoo @TheCutch @TheMurray83 @thetruthisootthere @theweebluenose @toad @Travelrug @Twadugs @VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS @Waggy1872 @Wee Bud @westieblue @William McBeath @willygers4life @wrongshapedballs @wullho @Wullies_bowly_legs @WWTC 

Calling ALL Rangers Media Erskine Fund Members:

We have a bit of a shortfall in Donations for our November, now December Fundraiser. I hate to ask but I will because it is for the Erskine Homes - If you can possibly make a Donation it would be great to hear from you. You only have to PM and I will make sure you receive the details for the Fund PayPal or Bank Account.

As always, Thanks in anticipation Bears. 

Send over bank account details and I'll stick a tenner in tomorrow, been short the last month with holidays and needing work Stuff