1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Darth_Nihilus

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • When you look at the expected starting strikers of the top 6-8 sides, it’s woeful.    Lukaku, Ronaldo (who’s got to be 40 odd now), Morata, Fullkrug, Scamacca etc. Absolutely piss poor    
    • Don't even think England are as good as last euros
    • Wow Come on man, the most technicaly gifted player to have played in the UK possibly never mind Scotland. And we got to watch him week in week out live.
    • Mental Ryan Jack has made it but not souttar
    • He was special for the first 18 months, and if he left after 18 months I probably wouldn't disagree, but the next 15 months were anything but special, and when you consider that is more or less half of his time, that's why I don't consider him a legend, just my own opinion though. Gazza scored 39 goals for Rangers, 34 of those goals came in his first 65 games, that's a bit more than a goal every other game, which is a phenomenal record and one that I'm glad I saw in person. The next 15 months saw him manage just 5 goals in 39 games, which is just about a goal every 8 games, thats some drop off, his life went to shit at the end of 1996, his drinking was always out of control but it started affecting his work, his personal life was in tatters, constantly missing training, gaining weight, picking up more and more injuries due to how he was living his life, it all left a sour taste for me. At this time of year when an international tourny is about to start, and England announce their squad, loads of twitter accounts always bring up Gazza's exclusion from France 98, I'm no sure whether people simply don't remember how far off a cliff he fell from his Euro 96 days, but absolutely no-one in Scotland was surprised when Hoddle didn't pick him, I still don't know how Murray managed to get £3m off Middlesbrough for him in the March that year, that was a stereotypical name value signing from them.
  • Popular Contributors