1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Godfrey100

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Sounds like grounds for a banning to me 
    • He's not. He sits in Bar 72 which means he gets his tickets through the VIP hospitality ballots rather than MyGers. No idea why he's left that detail out.    
    • Copied from a fb post on that incident with Borna       "So I wasn't going to post this as I already posted two posts yesterday about our fans and I'm almost starting to feel like a jungle Jim! But I feel it needs to be said. Below are the two cretins that started on Borna and Butland not only that but where shouting and swearing and  pushing their way through children just so they could get autographs!  The first one couldn't get past little children fast enough and snapped at Borna whilst hurling abuse and shocking language around little children for not getting his autograph and the second thought it was ok to chase Butland and his children down demanding a signature because apparently he pays his wages!  Now it's fair to say these two weren't the only ones, there was numerous men abusing women and children trying to get autographs these were just the two that thought they were entitled enough to go the extra mile and abuse players aswell!  Now I would get if this was over player performances I mean it would still be disgusting but to drag the clubs name through the muck on nearly every social media platform , media outlet and rival fan pages just because these greedy cretins want autographs they can raffle off for money is just down right barking behavior!!!  The club already previously banned these events and it's fans like this that will ruin it for everyone else, family's que up to make memories with their children and are leaving mortified and embarrassed that their children are seeing fellow bears act this way over money!! It's not on, it's disgusting and it needs to stop!  Fair play to the ones that actually did call some of the behavior out, but it's an embarrassing day for the club and shouldn't ever happen! Especially over greed!  Want to also mention the fans that saw Silva trying to sneak away in his car and were shouting for him to fuck off back to wolves! You're a special kind of stupid!!!" -    
  • Popular Contributors