1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    flipstone

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • I'm sure Clement is pretty big on discipline and on not picking up needless yellows.  We've actually picked up the least yellows in the spl with 38, ie 1 per match. In some ways its actually pretty commendable given how we've suffered previously with cheap 2nd yellows, suspensions etc. But there is definitely a case for letting the scum players know they're in a game and us picking up good yellows at times. Bizarrely for the least dirty team in the league we've picked up most reds (5). Those type challenges need to stop. Don't think needless reds help anyone ad much as it's what I'd do if I was a player 😁  
    • Fair play mate, been to the last 3, 2 of which are the only times I have cried at a football game 😥 89 when the cunts stole THAT throw in, was 16 and had been to every game that season and couldn’t believe they bastards had jammed a win that day. 02 somewhat older but emotionally unstable due to drinking pints of Staropramen chased with double vodka red bull for about 3 hours before KO 😂
    • Correct but he's a former undisputed champion get anywhere near that level he wins easily. If he gets beat he should retire Catterall isn't on his level if he's on form. 
    • Sell, been a waste of money 
    • It really is bizarre how many injuries we carry but when you think that teams are given carte blanche to kick shite out of us with impunity maybe that’s part of the equation. Folk (including myself) want us to get stuck into those cunts tomorrow but realistically we know how that goes now- they can do it all match and the ref turns blind eyes. We try some muscle and the cards are flying. Not using that as an excuse for poor quality but it certainly does play a  part. Fucking hate the biased refs in this backwater league.
  • Popular Contributors