So What is the Difference?

The Ibrox Derry

5 minutes ago, The Dude said:

Fresh voices, fresh faces, fresh instructions, fresh challenges. 

I was taken with the way we passed the ball around at Lyon, one touch stuff was pleasing on the eye, I reckon that we have won a watch with Gio.

21 minutes ago, The Ibrox Derry said:

Still early days, but only a few weeks ago, we gave a performance of Murtyesque and Perdroism proportions, and the players looked absolutely done and finished.

But here we are, only a short time later, and looking in pretty decent shape.

Four straight league wins v Dundee (Home) Hibs, Hearts and Livingston (All Away)

A Home win v Sparta Prague and a point in Lyon, ensuring Europa League knockout football in 2022.

Maybe the BIG DIFFERENCE is not so much in GvB arriving, but more in SG leaving????

A management team that are "all in"  it's that simple. 

Think Tav alluded or said to the Athletic (fucked if I can remember) that Gerrard and co were a bit aloof this season and the training sessions and prematch talks had lost their zip. 

They're probably simply enjoying training / playing again. At least it looks that way so far. 

6 minutes ago, Tiger Shaw said:

Gerrard was full of shite and now saying all the same stuff at villa, his time there will also end the same way 

He will sneak off in the dead of night...... to Manage Solihull Moors 😁😁👍👍