1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    FN123

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • The Buckie manager has said that many of the people at the club didn’t want to leave the highland league set up. They didn’t even have to have the criteria in place, they could’ve applied for an extension before March 31st and never did. i think it’s a case that the costs for them being promoted would be too much with travelling etc 
    • Nobody wants shot of Butland, I didn't want Bassey to go but when you get that offer you take it.
    • Our fans have a fetish for keeping players forever. Same with Kamara, Morelos, Kent. Now Goldson, Tav, and Lundstram.    It’s the one thing that they do much better than us. Their turnover of players, for profit or just to get rid of them is night and day. In the same time we’ve had Tav and Goldson, theyve had about 6 different CB and RBs, all of which have been sold for profit or if they’re shite have been moved on very quickly.    We just don’t have that foresight yet, especially with poorer players. Hopefully this summer is finally the start of the 3 year overdue clearance. 
    • Chance to put a bit of pressure on the scum before they play Dundee. I’d go with: Butland   Tav Balogun Souttar Ridvan   Lundstram Diomande   Sterling Cantwell Sima   Dessers Solid 2-0 to the famous. 🇬🇧
    • Of course we need shot of the majority of our players. My argument is against selling our best player(s) because we know what we have but don’t know what we are getting.    Fans wanting shot of Butland is bizarre.  But if you’re happy for him to go because £10m might get us some more unknown clobber then crack on.    We should be building a team around him, Diamonde, Sterling and hopefully Cortes. Not flogging them at the first go
  • Popular Contributors