Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

134,101 topics in this forum

1. 2 TICKETS TO SELL

• 1 reply
    • 53 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 8 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
  2. Clyde One

• 6 replies
    • 10 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 21 replies
    • 30 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 2 replies
  3. Flags

• 3 replies
    • 4 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 19 replies
    • 17 replies
    • 3 replies
    • 9 replies
    • 22 replies
    • 2k views
    • Just hoping come 5 o'clock today there is something for us to take advantage off come Sunday. Keep Believing
    • Borna is just another example of how poorly run we've been, but as fans I think we need to get realistic here too, guys like him, and Morelos, Kent, Goldson and Tav should be doing no more than 2/3 years here, come here, improve then move on for 3/4/5 times what you paid for them.   Now it's easy saying that now when some of those are gone and fans would gladly see the back of the others, but you don't make money off poor players, you need to strike while the iron's hot, and that means selling when they're playing well, that's when their value is at it's peak, and stops us and them from becoming stale.   That's why if Butlund goes in the summer I'll be gutted, but I'll understand it as long as the money is reinvested into the team, I don't want Butland to go, same as I didn't want Morelos to go in 2020, or Borna to go in 2021, or Kent to go after the Europa final, but these are the things that need to happen for a club like ours to generate the kind of money we need to continually reinvent the squad.
    • I thought he was brilliant at Ibrox last season, but we pumped them 4-1, that was probably our best domestic performance under Gio, but that was the day I could see what the fuss was about Barron.
    • Shankland on a free right now would be a no brainer IMO.  A year from now, probably still a good option. So for that reason Hearts will look to sell this summer and I don't think we should be spending big money for a player of his age
  • Popular Contributors