1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ally1789

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Unbelievably that wasn’t the worst mistake the officials made that day. Narowcki booted a sheep player on the knee whilst on a yellow card. Steven McLean booked the sheep player. Scum were 1-0 down at that point as well. These things even themselves out apparently!
    • I’m trying my hardest to muster up some confidence for this but at the moment it’s not happening. I think most of us are too scarred now by this team and how they fold like a cheap suit at the least bit  of pressure. What I am expecting/ hoping for is a team that goes out and leaves it all there. Also, if we’re getting pumped with 20 minutes to go I would expect to finish with 9 men after e had at least crippled a couple of the Tarrier bastards. Too much to hope for?
    • I personally wouldn’t play Cantwell but if he had Sterling, Lundstram and Diomande behind him then i could probably get it. Not happy with Dessers or Silva but again it will probably need to do. We need to attack Scales though as he’s utter dogshite, esp in the air.
    • Equivalent tarrier stats. 14 penalties in league 10 H 4 A 6 awarded by ref 8 by VAR 43% against our 19%. Beaton 4 pens 3 by VAR Walsh 3 pens 1 by VAR McLean 2 pens 1 by VAR Anderson 1  Collum 1 by VAR Irvine 1 by VAR Robertson 1  Clancy 1 by VAR  
    • I remember the days when Jim Denny and Ally McCoist received a barrage of abuse, but it was usually from the stands. I suppose paying customers have that right. However, social media has had a significant impact on the pressure players face. Go into any match thread 30 minutes before the team kicks a ball in anger and read the toxicity of posts. We aren't playing well but with 4 games to go, now is not the time to have a go. Surely it has an impact on the players. A pretty stupid thing to do if you ask me.
  • Popular Contributors