1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    Ally1789

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Can I just say regardless of above Goldson on Sunday class act - spent ages with kids going in getting photos then my son (who’s pretty anxious and his first game) and gutted not to have caught him before went and asked him for a photo the guy took the selfie and chatted with him for a bit. Had loads of kids doing the same at the directors box and he obliged every time.   thats the sort of attitude you want from the players tbh - but likewise no excuse for any fans giving abuse to players outwith the 90 obvs and totally understandable that players won’t always have time…and grown men waiting to get shirts signed…come on..
    • See when you think about it I can’t remember too many that have been given to us from the referee. The 2 v St Johnstone away, Hearts at Ibrox, sheep away, scum at Ibrox, Kilmarnock at Ibrox. Thats 6 off the top of my head. 👍🏻
    • and the Rangers fans filming didn’t need to broadcast it 
    • Another worry for me re the officiating on Saturday as the scum seem to be able to fire into tackles without being booked. In the game in January at their shitehole the likes of Johnston, Bernardo and McGregor should’ve all been sent off for two bookable offences. It’s a massive advantage being able to fit into tackles or break up play without any consequence.
    • That's a horrific stat if true.
  • Popular Contributors