*** The Official RM Erskine Fund PERPETUAL FUNDRAISER - DONATE NOW!!! Thread

govanblue

6 hours ago, Zetland said:

Batch 1:

@10pshortof17pound @40delboy40 @AGC123 @AlCapone @Andy Little's Boots @archangel gabriel amato @As I Was Walking.... @A.T.G @Aubie92 @BallochBear @better than all the rest @Bil @Bill8972 @billscott @BILLYBOY50 @Billythebear77 @BlearyEyedBear @Blue72 @BlueAvenger @Blue Avenger @blueballss @BluebearDory @BlueboyG @BLUEDIGNITY @bluegecko @BLUENOSE75 @Blue Nosed Babe @Blueofblood @bluepeter @Bluepeter9 @blueretro @Blue Rino @Blue Sheep @bordersbear @bornabear @born a blue nose @BridgeIsBlue @bump @Caldoboydo @calio @Cameltoe @CoopsLaud @Corky True Legend @Crispy Bear @cruixranger @cstamomusa @dande101 @Dan Deacon @D'Artagnan @Dave29 @deco19761 @DexterMorgan @Domthenbud @DW1872 @Eaglesham Bear @Eck the bear @eosmhdo @Falcoholic @Finny @FlippinEck @folkestoneger @ForeverAndEver @FSM @Gascoigne8 @gazza27 @ger4life_1872 @gogzy @gsa @hammer93 @heathen fish boy @HenleyBear @Heshootshescores @HG5 

Calling ALL Rangers Media Erskine Fund Members:

We have a bit of a shortfall in Donations for our November, now December Fundraiser. I hate to ask but I will because it is for the Erskine Homes - If you can possibly make a Donation it would be great to hear from you. You only have to PM and I will make sure you receive the details for the Fund PayPal or Bank Account.

As always, Thanks in anticipation Bears. :thumbup:

Will pay on Thursday is it still the same details as before ?? 

6 hours ago, Zetland said:

Batch 3:

@Samuel no 1 @sandyboyblue @sandyinroyalblue @scott12003 @Siam69 @Sportingintegritymyarse @sprintervanman @steve earle @SuperTav @SW3 @Sweetheart @TaysideBear @TEFTONG @terry739 @The Beast @thebluedoo @TheCutch @TheMurray83 @thetruthisootthere @theweebluenose @toad @Travelrug @Twadugs @VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS @Waggy1872 @Wee Bud @westieblue @William McBeath @willygers4life @wrongshapedballs @wullho @Wullies_bowly_legs @WWTC 

We have a bit of a shortfall in Donations for our November, now December Fundraiser. I hate to ask but I will because it is for the Erskine Homes - If you can possibly make a Donation it would be great to hear from you. You only have to PM and I will make sure you receive the details for the Fund PayPal or Bank Account.

As always, Thanks in anticipation Bears. 

Sorry ive just got this. If you can send over the details I'll make a donation over the weekend. 

17 hours ago, Zetland said:

Batch 1:

@10pshortof17pound @40delboy40 @AGC123 @AlCapone @Andy Little's Boots @archangel gabriel amato @As I Was Walking.... @A.T.G @Aubie92 @BallochBear @better than all the rest @Bil @Bill8972 @billscott @BILLYBOY50 @Billythebear77 @BlearyEyedBear @Blue72 @BlueAvenger @Blue Avenger @blueballss @BluebearDory @BlueboyG @BLUEDIGNITY @bluegecko @BLUENOSE75 @Blue Nosed Babe @Blueofblood @bluepeter @Bluepeter9 @blueretro @Blue Rino @Blue Sheep @bordersbear @bornabear @born a blue nose @BridgeIsBlue @bump @Caldoboydo @calio @Cameltoe @CoopsLaud @Corky True Legend @Crispy Bear @cruixranger @cstamomusa @dande101 @Dan Deacon @D'Artagnan @Dave29 @deco19761 @DexterMorgan @Domthenbud @DW1872 @Eaglesham Bear @Eck the bear @eosmhdo @Falcoholic @Finny @FlippinEck @folkestoneger @ForeverAndEver @FSM @Gascoigne8 @gazza27 @ger4life_1872 @gogzy @gsa @hammer93 @heathen fish boy @HenleyBear @Heshootshescores @HG5 

We have a bit of a shortfall in Donations for our November, now December Fundraiser. I hate to ask but I will because it is for the Erskine Homes - If you can possibly make a Donation it would be great to hear from you. You only have to PM and I will make sure you receive the details for the Fund PayPal or Bank Account.

As always, Thanks in anticipation Bears. :thumbup:

Haven' been online much just way to busy, but now I know this was happening I'll get a donation sorted out