*** The Official RM Erskine Fund PERPETUAL FUNDRAISER - DONATE NOW!!! Thread

govanblue

Right.

The November Fundraiser has so far not had the response we require.

So I'll reiterate it.

Attention all Existing RM Erskine Fund Members:

Yes, you've already made your Membership Donation this season.

Now we're asking you for a little bit more, if you have it.

So we can give the Erskine Veterans a Beary Merry Christmas.

Let me go find a photo to convince you.

Ah yes, this should do the trick...

Erskine_Park_Ibrox_Seats_Jo.thumb.jpg.e88f31b9e921218b24864bf4cffca3c7.jpg 

C'Mon Bears, Get your name on the November Fundraiser Hall Of Fame Now!  :rangers:

PM @Zetland or @govanblue for donation instructions.

So I spoke to Erskine Park the other day, and got their Christmas Wish List from them.   Here it is...

1.  Ibrox Stadium Tour, and Argyle Restaurant Lunch for 10 people - Sorted - Tuesday 5th December.  :tu: 

Many thanks to Rangers Charity Foundation for providing the  free Stadium Tour Passes.  And Many Many Thanks to Loyal Fund Member @WILLIAM BEAR who has donated the money for the Argyle Restaurant Lunch & Drinks.  :rangers:

2.  Glasgow Pavilion Pantomime - Sorted.  :tu:

Erskine Park are already booked up for the December Panto - so the Whopping £200 Donated by @Taipan will be used to give them another run at it in January - just when folk need cheering up most!

3.  Some Rangers Clothing - The Residents love it, and we've still got some stuff stashed away somewhere, so I'll dig out whatever we have in their sizes and pass it on.

4.  Some regular clothing - in particular joggy bottoms.  I'll head into Primark next week and pick up £200 worth.

5.  A nice big cheque to spend on jazzing up their Christmas Festivities - the ball is firmly in your court with that one.  :p:

Many thanks to @King's Troop @Sparkle @bluegecko and @WILLIAM BEAR who donated their unused seats for the Aberdeen game, ensuring that 6 Veterans from the Erskine Cottages got to come along to the game, as well as the usual Season Ticket Contingent.  :rangers:

1 hour ago, govanblue said:

@Zetland - I think it might be time for an @attack.

It'll be a big one - I don't envy you!  :p:

Bring it on GB!

Before I start with PM's, I would first of all like to thank everyone who has Donated so far. I say it time and time again but you are a generous bunch. Remember the RangersMedia Erskine Fund does what it does through your support. Your Donations are safeguarded by @govanblue and are always appreciated. 

The Erskine Homes deserve only our best efforts and I challenge any other Forum to say that they have a Membership like ours.

Thanks Bears, now let's get going on some Pledges and Donations. :dance:

Batch 2: 

@Hutchy WATP @ianb1547 @IbroxBurnzy @j1mgg @JohnH @Kai_Johansen @KazzyTI @lanarkshire_bear @LaudrupsPatrickBoots @LiviGer @LochendBilly @LSgers @mark adair @mearns loyal @MFJ14 @mikekeith @murzo @mus @my shepherds @McEwan's Lager @newlanarkboy @nine4eight @oldbear @oldskoolblue @onefootwillie @One Jock Wallace @OnslowDriver @OnwardsandUpwards @Orange Persson @plumbGER @Prince George @Prytz's Perm @ps95v7 @Pure_Quality @rab wilson @RangersScotty9 @rblair92 @RFC Eagle @RFCRobertson @RJMcGregor @Rmc54 @Rosebery1872 @ryan_rfc

Calling ALL Rangers Media Erskine Fund Members:

We have a bit of a shortfall in Donations for our November, now December Fundraiser. I hate to ask but I will because it is for the Erskine Homes - If you can possibly make a Donation it would be great to hear from you. You only have to PM and I will make sure you receive the details for the Fund PayPal or Bank Account.

As always, Thanks in anticipation Bears. 

Batch 3:

@Samuel no 1 @sandyboyblue @sandyinroyalblue @scott12003 @Siam69 @Sportingintegritymyarse @sprintervanman @steve earle @SuperTav @SW3 @Sweetheart @TaysideBear @TEFTONG @terry739 @The Beast @thebluedoo @TheCutch @TheMurray83 @thetruthisootthere @theweebluenose @toad @Travelrug @Twadugs @VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS @Waggy1872 @Wee Bud @westieblue @William McBeath @willygers4life @wrongshapedballs @wullho @Wullies_bowly_legs @WWTC 

Calling ALL Rangers Media Erskine Fund Members:

We have a bit of a shortfall in Donations for our November, now December Fundraiser. I hate to ask but I will because it is for the Erskine Homes - If you can possibly make a Donation it would be great to hear from you. You only have to PM and I will make sure you receive the details for the Fund PayPal or Bank Account.

As always, Thanks in anticipation Bears.