Win a new home top - medium size

BlueThunder

• Replies 210
  • Created
  • Last Reply
37 minutes ago, BlueThunder said:

Post match update:

Well that was predictable! 

I’m not sure whether to try again lest we do the same again and this thread becomes a huge jinx, or simply send it to Erskine/Govan Blue to raffle off. Thoughts?

If the majority who put their player and time up are happy for it to go to GB and the Erskine fund that would be great.

At the end of the day it is your top and you are making the great gesture so sure you will do what you think best.  :thumbup:

5 minutes ago, offminorthreat said:

Having just finally received my pre order size L top in the post today, can I just say you must all be fitted as fuck athletes or pretending you would fit an M. They are tight as fuck and I usually am an M every year. 

That’s what I based my sizing on. :lol:

6 hours ago, Zetland said:

Competition - CLOSED.

@BlueThunder has very kindly donated his Home Top (Size M) to the RangersMedia Erskine Fund. I shall shortly be setting up a BonusBall Raffle for the top, if you would all like to try your luck.......again! :whistle:

Done!!  :dance: 

@British_Empire  @CoatbridgeBear @The Dude @Tiger Shaw @tomger @BridgeIsBlue @wewillfollowrangers @The Monk @slimjim1690 @Cos88 @blueballss @TEFTONG @gazza27 @Johnny Dangerously @Sparkle @sRcFoCt @dbyst @Swally @Nk89 @Drumloyal @ger4life_1872 @James Rolle @gmcf @pollok-bear @AlbertzLoyalRSC @TamCoopz @BlueKnight87 @Laudrupsleftfoot @Hoodster @M4XGERSBF3 @Misteral @falkirkNS @TheJacketRFC @SeparateEntityMyArse @Ibrox_Nights @chris182  @Rangers_no1 @ayrblu1 @badjon @Rangers#1 @archangel gabriel amato @Bearsden bear @Robmc1 @MasterD @Rambo1872 @Nameless Ghoul @Hadron Collider @Sket @gogzy @left winger @MorelosRangers @Dan Deacon @Shetland Bear @sprintervanman @unclebuzzy @BloodRunsBlue @BearInTheToon @The Blue @Number5 @TheQueensEleven @Dave Hedgehog @bornabear @Negri's lovechild @Malkytfp1 @orange&blue92 @Rangers Till I Die @Ragnar1872 @eddierfc @spanther22 @mjg224 @Marky. @VB1965 @born a blue nose @Barasa @tufts1690 @Albeartzzz @RWB72 @smartypants @MattyBlue @Iakona @Blue Viking @FlippinEck @pcbear @Rfc52 @.Williamson. @stevemartin1991 @islanderbear84 @mearns loyal @Steelydan1690 @LaudrupsPatrickBoots @MrMckee @GlasgowRangers1983 @plymouthranger @Shearer @Tak3rNo1 @GersInCanada @heathen fish boy @peter huistra @TFP77 @TopCat @markem @lemur99 @shotstopper @JimmyCR1 @Scottywellhousetb @naepace @rangersross @toolongawake @Angus1965 @VERITAS VOS LIBREBETS @OhW @BlueboyG @Blueshoff @Real Ranger @toad @HuistraHairDo @cascadeshrimp @dougie76  @DavieMacRFC @McEwan's Lager @BookWorm @NorthernLights @Lovenkrands72 @RDB14 @alibali59 @Prso's headband @True Blue Canuck @rfc_watp @dee9 @tango @KirkBroadband 

You still have a chance to win...

And when you're done there, if you haven't donated this season to our RangersMedia Erskine Fund, then please check out this thread too ...

Good to see that so many of you already have donated. :rangers:

Archived