1. Rangers

1. Jimmy Bell's Kitroom

55 times the Champions of Scottish Football.

6m

Leaving times for Supporters Busses, Contact Information and more...

1. Politics & Current Affairs

Discuss the more serious world issues.

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

1.2m

Discuss the latest in video gaming

Post your coupons, tips, offers, boasts, etc.

• Member Statistics

• Total Members
    • Most Online

Newest Member
    john burt

• Total Topics
    • Total Posts
      10.3m
    • Leagues done. We bottled it/collapsed against County and Dundee. I don't think this group of players have it in them to win at the knew camp. And even if by a miracle we did we'd be relying on Kilmarnock to take something from them. As usual,the core group of players shat it and through it away when it mattered. That's why I never got over excited when we went top. I thought it may be brief and it was brief. If Clement hasn't worked this out yet then it'll be more of the same. I also don't fancy us to beat the filth at Hampden. Other than one semi final the players I mentioned above collapse and shite themselves at the very sight of a hooped jersey. My belief is we will end up with a solitary LC,our first in years,won after the filth went out early. 
    • One’s had a ridiculously good season, one’s a had a good few months.    Only Foden’s had a better season than Rice too
    • Colin I think you've fucked it and still don't realise. St Mirren weren't 3 up in Dingwall. They were 3 up in Dundee. 
    • Might've done actually, he has an appearance at RW too.
    • 9 goals and 5 assists in the league from midfield is very decent. He's almost averaging a goal every 4 league games.  As others have said, there are better options in the league than we have in the squad. Him, Connor Barron and Lennon Miller will get snapped up for sure, we're fucking hopeless at scouting/securing players from Scottish teams for some reason.
  • Popular Contributors