General Football & Sport

Everything in the sports world that is non-Rangers related.

26,450 topics in this forum

1. Villarreal v Real Madrid

• 4 replies
    • 14 replies
  2. Celtic fury at balde ! 1 2

• 28 replies
    • 5 replies
    • 11 replies
    • 0 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 15 replies
  3. Under 21rule..

• 2 replies
  4. st mirren - celtic

• 3 replies
  5. Shaun Maloney

• 20 replies
    • 29 replies
    • 12 replies
    • 9 replies
  6. smelltic fans

• 6 replies
  7. De Rossi Wants Revenge

• 2 replies
    • 2 replies
    • 0 replies
  8. affiliate sites

• 3 replies
  9. Recoba to Torino on loan

• 3 replies
    • 1 reply
    • 28 replies
    • 1k views
    • 1 reply
  10. Newcastle's 3rds

• 8 replies
  11. haha.....

• 8 replies
  • Popular Now

• We wont win the league on goal difference. We need to win at their place and hope they drop points.
    • That was a hard afternoon. Can't dress it up, but 3 points so important, got them eventually with a slog. Miles and miles off the pace of were we have been hitting 5 weeks ago. Wankers thought they had basically won league against Hearts. Tavs head gas gone, Lundstram o fuck, I really don't know where to start, clearly negotiating a new contract hit him and his bottle, cause it's popped. Goldson I'd were he should be. Silva is so bad, right up with the worst ever. Lawrence is a headless legless chicken now. McCausland if a trialist wouldn't get a run home last few months. Wright should not wear our badge. Breaks me to admit, this current dross aside from 1 or 2 possibly 3 at push don't have anything in them to go to piggery of shame and buggery and get a win or turn them over in SCF. Big pre season for Phil, who I rate, even bigger for board, who I have never forgiven or trusted since standing still at 55.  
    • His touch is superb but he makes a lot of bad decisions He’s very young so you can work on that  Did superb for the goal today
    • Dessers gets a lot of stick, but his attacking colleagues Cantwell, Lawrence, Matondo, Roofe, Lammers, Wright, are the ones who should get it in the neck for contributing single digits in goals. The most any have is 6 goals, and 5 is the highest in terms of assists. Horrendous return playing at Rangers. 
    • See what you’re saying but Sterling has to be a first pick midfielder. His energy is needed there and for me he’s wasted anywhere else.  Hatate and O Rielly will run rings around our midfield. Sterling in there tightens things right up. 
  • Popular Contributors